Mix Up Your Workout
Are you feeling the need to mix up your workout? Keeping the same routine for a few weeks in a row can lead to a decrease in results. Find out 10 ways to change up your workout…
1. Take the stairs, 2 at a time.
2. Decrease your reps and increase your weight.
3. Increase your reps and decrease your weight.
4. Workout with a friend to increase motivation.
5. Add incline to your treadmill run, or run sprints.
6. Try your exercises on a balancing board or ball.
7. Try a spin, kickboxing, or yoga class.
8. Actively stretch for 30 minutes after each workout.
9. Incorporate a medicine ball or stretch bands into your workout.
10. Hire a personal trainer to push you to another level.